My face book friends

THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF A CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

Sunday, September 13, 2009

MY CYBER CATCH

So many men ~ So little time
I search and search hoping to find
That special one who’s Oh, So Right
Hoping he’ll show up on my screen tonight

I started a filing system now ~
I guess your wondering just how
Well, there’s the 'too young' file,
What do they want?
They use fancy names and real cute font

Another file is named 'no ed' these are the ones
With no brain in their head
Then there’s the file of 'dirty talkers'
This ones full and they’re probably stalkers

I have a file called ~ 'what was I thinking'
When I emailed these I must have been drinking
We move right along to ~ 'alright then'
These guys sound like really great men
Just one little thing they forgot to mention
Is the wife at home who gives no attention

So many files ~ So little time
I’ll run out of space before I find ~
My lover boy, my perfect match
The one for me ~ 'My Cyber Catch'

THERE HAS  BEEN MANY CASES WHERE MAN MEETS WOMAN ON THE NET ,IN A CHAT ROOM AND GOT MARRIED,  THERE HAVE ALSO BEEN MANY CASES WHERE WOMAN HAS BEEN  CHEATED AND LIED TO.. THE PERSON IS NOT WHAT SHE OR HE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE, THIS GOES FOR BOTH WOMEN AND MEN.
I DO ASK YOUNG GIRLS TO TAKE CARE MEET YOUR ON LINE FRIEND AND THEN MAKE COMMITMENTS, , I HAVE HAD A FRIND WHO THOUGHT SHE WAS IN LOVE SOLD HER HOUSE AND CAR AND WHEN SHE WENT TO MEET HER LOVER SHE FOUND HE WAS A MARRIED MAN, I WOULD NEVER TAKE THE CHANCE OF  GETTING FOOLED.

No comments:

Post a Comment